Welcome families and friends of the YMCA of Kanawha Valley. We are pleased to announce the start of Personal Training on Monday, June 15. To ensure the safety of our participants an staff, the YMCA will utilize a phase by phase restart of Personal Training. To Gain access to the building, members will enter through the far left doors. Text your trainer to let them know of your arrival. Upon entering the facility, you will be asked a series of questions related to the COVID systems, have your temperature taken, and asked to sanitize your hands. If your temperature is 100.4, you will be denied access to the facility. Participants are asked to show up no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the training unless instructed by your trainer to do a warm-up prior to your training. The lobby, water fountains, and locker rooms will not be available for use. Participants should come prepared for their training. Participants will be able to fill their water bottles at the filling stations located in the Health and Fitness Area.
- Payments must be made at the time of the training.
- There will be no billing for personal training sessions.
- By July 1, there will be no payment accepted at the front desk for personal training. Participants should have credit cards on file to make payments at the time of servie.
- No big bags are permitted in the Health & Fitness Area.
- All bags must be stored in lockers in the Health & Fitness Area.
Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday: 8 am – 8 pm
Senior Hour: Monday/ Wednesday: 7 am – 8 am
Tuesday/ Thursday: 5 am – 8 pm
Saturday/ Sunday: 8 am-5 pm
Thank you for your continues support during these trying times.