Reduced lanes on 4/6 for a lifeguard class from 5-8pm.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm- 3:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday-9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- No registration required
- Recreational use only, no lap swimming in the open space
Additional Information for Scheduling during this time:
- Lap lanes are for fitness purposes only.
- Lane availability varies due to other programming and staffing.
- Sign-ups will open online at 12 am two days before.
- Register online at www.ymcaofkv.org or call 304-340-3527.
- Aquatic seating area will be closed.
- If demand is high for lap lane reservations a weekly limit will be implemented.
- Please be courteous of other members.
- No on site coaching.
- Diving blocks are not available.
- Chair lift is available.
Monday-Thursday: 5:00am – 9pm
Friday: 5:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 10:00am -3pm
Sunday 10:00am – 3pm
WHIRLPOOL UPDATE: Due to health code the whirlpool will be restricted to 15 minute time slots. Limited to 2 members limit. Face covering must be worn
Rinsing off on deck or in the locker room is required prior to entry. No towel services are available at this time.
FAMILY LAP LANE UPDATE:
Members 18+ may bring up to 3 children with them to swim in a scheduled lap lane. At least two members of the family must be registered.
WATER AEROBICS: will be held Monday, Wednesday and Friday 1pm-1:55pm & Tue/Thur 9am-10am.
Lap Lane Swimming/Water Walking