Registration is OPEN. Limited spots available.
We are in the process of hiring more staff so we can have additional spots through the summer.
We have received our license required to open on June 1st. To prepare for reopening please carefully read the following information.
• For safety purposes, group sizes have been reduced to 10 children. This means that space will be limited.
• Our operating hours are 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. to allow adequate time to clean and disinfect the facility.
• Past due balances must be paid in full before your child can attend.
• Families using Connect services MUST attend at least 13 days per month to maintain enrollment.
• Tuition must be paid on time to maintain enrollment.
• Essential Workers – ANY person who meets the definition of an essential worker currently qualifies for childcare assistance. Essential workers can contact their local Child Care Resource and Referral agency at 304-414-4488 to apply. If an essential worker is found eligible the CCR&R case manager will issue a regular 12-month Child Care Certificate.
• Families can pay full weekly tuition to hold spots.
• For detailed information regarding our safety protocols and guidelines, please see the COVID-19 Handbook on our website at www.ymcaofkv.org
• Spots are limited and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
• Registration will open, online, beginning Saturday May 23, 2020.
• Online registrations will only hold a spot until Friday May 29, 2020. To be guaranteed a spot, families must turn in a completed enrollment packet, signed handbook, current health assessment, current immunization record, a current Connect certificate (if needed), and pay required tuition.
• Enrollment packets and handbooks are available online.
• We will hold two enrollment days for families to turn in required documentation on Thursday May 28th and Friday May 29th from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• If you are not able to drop documentation off on these days/times, please e-mail Mandi Workman at [email protected]
to make alternate arrangements.
• We will follow CDC and Health Department Guidelines on enrollment days. Please pull into the circle and stay in your vehicle and wear a mask if possible. Our staff will greet you and take your documentation.
Designed for children ages 5 – 12 years old. Our summer Day Camp provides an exciting and safe environment for children to have an unforgettable summer of fun. Campers participate in various activities each day including field trips, swimming, arts & crafts, science & nature, sports & recreation, guest speakers and more! Campers will learn new skills, develop character, build friendships, and create memories to last a lifetime.
Ages: Completed Kindergarten—12 years old
Tuition: Members $110/week, Non-Member $150/week
Multi-Child Discount and Financial Assistance Available
Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Click the link below to view and/or print the enrollment packet.
Enrollment Packet 2020
Week 1: June 1-5 Backyard Bash
Come join your friends as we enjoy the summer sun! We will have picnics at the park; take part in classic outdoor games; such as limbo, corn hole, Tug-of-War, sack races, relay races that you won’t want to miss and much more.
Week 2: June 8-12 Full STEAM Ahead
Interested in science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics? Learn how to build robots, perform a melon drop, boat competitions and more!
Week 3: June 15-19 Creative Campers
Get ready to get messy this week! Explore your imagination and express yourself as you create with hands-on projects. Mold with clay, tie dye T-shirts or socks, make friendship bracelets, paint pet rocks, and more. Games include paint tag, living sculptures, and camp tie dye.
Week 4: June 22-26 Around The World
This week we invite you to explore the cultures and sights of our miraculous planet! Get ready for activities and crafts celebrating our planet’s wide cultures! This is one trip you’re not going to want to miss!
Week 5: June 29-July 3 Hip Hip Hooray, Independence Day!
Show your American pride and have fun participating in activities that celebrate our country and its traditions. Activities and games include Capture the Flag, watermelon eating contest, pie throwing contest, and patriotic themed crafts.
Week 6: July 6-10 Take Your Place in Outer Space
5-4-3-2-1- Blast off! Let your astronaut explore space with us this week. They will explore space play dough, “moon sand”, and make their own alien goo and space slime! Each day will be filled with fun games, crafts, and activities that help us explore space.
Week 7: July 13-17 Get Your Game On
Ready? Set…Go! Campers will use their skills to play hard and to go for the gold with some fun competition. A good mix between minute to win it games, sports and old school board games!
Week 8: July 20-24 Wet N Wild
Splash and explore this spectacular week while learning about the wonders of water and the creatures of the sea. Create splash artwork, water games, and bottle waves. Water relays, slip and slide, water balloon toss and more! Be ready to be splashed all week long!
Week 9: July 27-31 Camp Rewind
What was your favorite experience of Summer 2020? Relive those moments as we enjoy the fan favorites of the past 8 weeks of activities and games as we say goodbye to summer and hello school! Join us for a family picnic and art show to showcase your child’s projects this summer. We will be concluding with a slideshow from all 9 weeks!!